4 Days / 3 Nights • From $US 4,420
4 Day Capri Tour Overview
Everyone knows Capri, the magical island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. Or do they? If you’ve visited only for a day, you’ve barely scratched the surface of this ancient isle beloved by Roman Emperors, artists and writers.
If you were entranced by the island or feel its pull, come spend a few days with us enjoying its natural wonders, deep culture and enticing cuisine. You’ll meet the locals, taste the freshest seafood and soak up astounding views that most eyes never see.
Soak up the colors and contrasts of this incredible island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. A pristine natural wilderness, it is a place to reignite your soul, discover the freshest local dishes and relax on turquoise waters.
- 30% deposit required to reserve your spot
- Cancel for a full refund up to 120 days before departure
- Read complete terms and conditions
Untold Capri Tour Highlights
Enjoy the local vibes in Anacapri • Caprese cooking class • Stroll through Capri’s pristine natural forest • Picnic with views for the ages • Visit a local beach club • Take a leisurely boat tour round the island
Magical! Beautiful! I’m a bit of a dreamer and I just got lost there last night. Lost in this beauty.. Magnificent! I just loved it – view video
We have been to Italy several times, but never like this. It has been a wonderful experience – view video
Aside from every little surprise around every corner, I’ll remember Cosimo and the genuine excitement and pride that come out of him and his storytelling – view video
Untold Capri Tour Inclusions
We have strived to make our luxury Capri tour as all inclusive as possible with no hidden surprises. Included in your tour are:
- 3 nights in charming luxury 4 star accommodation in Anacapri
- Unique activities: 5 course private degustation dinner, guided olive oil tasting, sandal making demonstration, museum visit, 2 guided experiences with expert local guides, boat trip around Capri, beach club entry, cooking class,
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 aperitivo and 3 dinners as specified in the itinerary. Wine and bottled water are included with meals other than breakfast
- Luxury air-conditioned ground transportation as required
- Luxury private boat transfers to and from Sorrento
- Tips and gratuities for drivers and guides
Untold Capri Tour Itinerary
Welcome to incomparable Capri
The isle of Capri glistens in the distance from the mainland. We leave the hustle and bustle of Sorrento behind us and travel by private luxury boat to the island where our adventures begin.
Relax on the boat deck as we speed towards the island, its rocky cliffs gleaming in the distance. On arrival we are whisked away to our haven in the sun – a beautiful boutique property in Anacapri set in a lemon grove.
Once we’ve settled in, we join our local guide for an orientation walk around the pretty town of Anacapri. Here we soak up the local atmosphere, and admire the white washed walls and draping flowers for which the island is known.
After our wander through town it’s time for a very special welcome aperitivo and dining experience in a beautiful garden with some friendly faces you may know if you listen to our Untold Italy podcast.
To the sounds of traditional musicians we enjoy a five course degustation style meal with local flair. Admire the sandal making techniques of master leather work artisans and taste the region’s olive oil.
- Transfer: Private boat from Sorrento to Capri
- Hotel: Charming 4 star boutique style hotel in Anacapri
- Meals: Evening welcome aperitivo, private dining experience in a beautiful garden
- Activities: Guided tour of Anacapri, sandal making demonstration, olive oil tasting
CAPRI’S NATURAL BEAUTY
After a delicious breakfast, we’re going to discover why Capri was so beloved by the ancient Roman Emperors who built villas on the island to escape the chaos of Rome.
For millenia, people have been transfixed by the island’s natural beauty – the rugged, dramatic mountainous terrain in contrast to the azure blue Tyrrhenian Sea. We’re going to the top of Capri – Monte Solaro – for stupendous views not seen by many visitors.
Arriving by chairlift we stop to soak up the views and then make our way to a celebrated villa to admire its small but mighty collection of rare antiquities.
Then it’s time to descend back down to Anacapri on foot via the serene Cetrella Valley – a peaceful natural wilderness beloved by the locals. We’ll enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch in the forest and enjoy the views before returning to our hotel for time to relax.
In the evening we toast the Ancient Romans and their love of the island at an iconic terrace with incredible views before a delicious dinner in a beautiful lemon grove.
- Hotel: Charming boutique style 4 star hotel in Anacapri
- Meals: Breakfast, Gourmet picnic lunch with wine, Aperitivo, Dinner with wine
- Activities: Guided walking tour of Villa Monte Solaro and the Cetrella Valley
Capri by boat
Without a doubt, one of the best things to do in Capri is to see the island by boat. We’ll join our private luxury vessel for an unforgettable trip around the island, stopping to admire the soaring cliffs and ducking into inlets and small grottoes.
If the tides and weather permit we’ll enter the famed Blue Grotto so you can bask in delight in the sapphire hues of this world famous natural wonder.
With time to swim (if you choose) and snacks on board, all you need to do is relax and enjoy the beauty all around you. Until, that is, we zoom through the Faraglioni rocks with the wind in our hair. Your charming captain will explain the legends and lore behind the iconic rock formation and other mysteries of Capri.
We return to Marina Grande and have time to discover Capri town where the world’s rich and famous gather to pose and shop. You’ll have time to explore on your own before returning to our hotel to relax.
It’s a hands on dinner tonight as we learn to make traditional Caprese dishes together over a glass or two of local wine. When you make them at home, the taste will transport you instantly to Capri
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch on boat, Dinner with wine
- Activities: Boat tour of Capri including Blue Grotto (if weather and tides permit), Cooking class
- Accommodation: Charming boutique style 4 star hotel in Anacapri
No trip to Capri would be complete without spending some time at one of the island’s classic beach clubs. After saying a fond farewell to our hotel in Anacapri and perhaps picking up some last minute souvenirs, we head to the beach for some relaxing in the sun, a dip in the sea and a leisurely final lunch together.
In the late afternoon we return to Sorrento by private boat with full hearts and sweet memories of one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch with wine
- Activities: Beach club visit
- Transfer: Private boat transfer to Sorrento
Accommodation on Tour
Our home base in Capri is a 4 star boutique hotel set among lemon groves in the pretty town of Anacapri. From here you can explore the town on foot or simply relax by the pool.
Arrivals and Departures
The tour begins in central Sorrento at 2pm. We return to Sorrento on our final day at around 3pm. Inquire if you would like to add additional nights to your stay.
Let’s take you to Capri through the eyes of our favorite locals – Holly and Gianluca – owners of the Michelangelo Capri cooking school. They’ve got a love story for the ages and adore sharing stories and tales of life on the island from their home in beautiful Anacapri. There’s definitely another side to island life you’ll want to explore after hearing their tales.